Tuesday, April 21, 2015

My InterNations Interview

InterNations is a great tool and support system for expats around the world.  With communities in almost 400 cities worldwide, InterNations provides a way for people working in foreign countries to socialize and network.  It also provides information useful for living in and adapting to another country. 

I am the featured blogger on InterNations this month.  CLICK HERE to read my interview.  I hope you enjoy it!
Susie of Arabia (Photo Credit: Blue Abaya)





7 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo Susie....now I am going to read your interview!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your post and I think a lot of the advice would work anywhere. I spent much of 5 years working around the Eastern half of the US and at times I let myself dwell on what was wrong with a place rather than what was right. Still I wonder how you get used to the heat. I spent a few years in Memphis and my camera used to fog up when I took it out of the air-conditioned house. And Saudi Arabia is hotter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jerry - Thank you! The heat is truly unbearable here, compounded by the addition of having to wear the usually black abaya over our regular clothes underneath. Many of us escape the heat of the summer by going back home to visit our families for a couple of months. I too have that fogging up problem! Jeddah is extremely hot and humid. I have never felt cold here, not even in the winter.

      Delete
  3. That was a great interview! Did your family like it? Also...fantastic photo!

    ReplyDelete