Thursday, November 29, 2018

Russian Interview - Part 3 - My Life in Saudi Arabia



This is the 3rd and final part of the interview I did with Volodymyr for his YouTube Channel.  It is all in English. This 15 minute segment discusses my son's three years in Saudi Arabia when he was a teenager and what my life here in Jeddah is like now.  I hope you have enjoyed this peek into my life!

To Volodymyr - I'd like to thank you for your professionalism and for pursuing this interview with me.  It was fun and some of your questions made me have to stop and think about things I hadn't necessarily thought of.  I wish you all the best with your YouTube Channel, "Saudi Diaries."

In case you missed Parts 1 and 2 of this interview, here are the links:

Russian Interview - Part 1 - How I Met my Husband

Russian Interview - Part 2 on Family, Culture, and Religion 


No comments:

Post a Comment